6 replies · 216 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Most-liked replies
No_yolo_plz[1889385]
· 5 likes · Due to how limited a person can bust per day, atm I don't believe there has been testing to see how many busts it takes to move from 30nnb to 35nnb to get a good comparison against arsons. However the …
I started busting about 3 months ago and with popular opinion it is said to add to CE, but my question is how can we quantify the CE gained with respect to arsons. I wanna know if it's really worth it to bust for CE.
Due to how limited a person can bust per day, atm I don't believe there has been testing to see how many busts it takes to move from 30nnb to 35nnb to get a good comparison against arsons.
However the general consensus is, if you want to build CE, keep doing crimes.
But we also agree that busting does give some amount of CE, however I dunno if CE gained is relative to nerve spent (at 5 nerve, so equal to a pickpocket crime) or relative to the difficulty of the bust itself.