Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4 Years!!!

Started by Kyro [2007441] on in Achievements.

18 replies · 270 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Kyro [2007441]
What have I achieved in this amount of time? Absolutely nothing, I just recently got to 1m total BS

but I’m happy to be around for so long! I know compared to most of y’all this account isn’t old, but this is the longest time I’ve stuck to any game overall

(I’ll add screenshots of my overall stats after work)

looking forward to more time with you all!

[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Kyro [2007441]
4 years is a long time!

if only i didnt spend all my time talking i'd have something better to be proud about :)