I just found a 1.69% Quality PARA LMG in the city and I’m wondering who has the worst item in Torn. Chime in with your achievements
What's your lowest Quality % weapon/armor?
Started by m3llow [2146235] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Scarley [2261969]
· 7 likes ·
0.00% full body armor. still holding out for a 0.00 weapon though. - Scarley [2261969]
· 4 likes ·
it's literally my only achievement. gotta flex when i get the chance. - Rum4nyby [1567187]
· 3 likes ·
I can actually beat the 0% quality 31 armour FBA. I have a piece that, in the past, had no quality rating. Full body armour with 31 armour, and yet there was no quality rating on it. After some questioning, …
0.00% full body armor.
still holding out for a 0.00 weapon though.
still holding out for a 0.00 weapon though.
God damn couldn't wait for other people to say theirs before straight up winning the entire thread? xD
it's literally my only achievement. gotta flex when i get the chance.
Let’s see the screenshot. That’s amazing.
I get ya, I get ya.
Anyway, IDK about worst, but all my weapons are so bad that my primary weapon is 16.4% :(
[image: i.imgur.com]
Anyway, IDK about worst, but all my weapons are so bad that my primary weapon is 16.4% :(
[image: i.imgur.com]
here's the body armor:
[image: i.ibb.co]
and the worst weapon i've found:
[image: i.ibb.co]
both in my display
[image: i.ibb.co]
and the worst weapon i've found:
[image: i.ibb.co]
both in my display
What's up with these? Seems like a bug or is there something I am missing?
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I bought a Rusty sword with 0.00 acc a while ago, but they changed it, before I was able to sell it for 6m. ;(
That's sad, I had like 20 of em. Bought it the market of them before they changed em on me lol. It happens though. Sometimes you get lucky on a hunch, others you get hit.
0.00% combat pants. Much easier to find armor than weapons due to just one stat.
If someone wants it make an offer lol.
If someone wants it make an offer lol.
I’ll give u my 0.00 dukes hammer dw
Don’t ever try this again
All I have is a 0.29% Quality Hammer.
I can actually beat the 0% quality 31 armour FBA.
I have a piece that, in the past, had no quality rating. Full body armour with 31 armour, and yet there was no quality rating on it. After some questioning, it turns out that it was due to rounding issues. My piece actually had an armour value below 31. It was something like 30.995. Because of this, it had no quality rating, because the quality was below 0!
The piece now has a quality rating, but I’ve kept it and the bugs thread I made about it, so the proof is there!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16141030&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19985948
I have a piece that, in the past, had no quality rating. Full body armour with 31 armour, and yet there was no quality rating on it. After some questioning, it turns out that it was due to rounding issues. My piece actually had an armour value below 31. It was something like 30.995. Because of this, it had no quality rating, because the quality was below 0!
The piece now has a quality rating, but I’ve kept it and the bugs thread I made about it, so the proof is there!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16141030&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19985948
damn, that's impressive
Got a 0.01% combat boots (in display case), 38.00 armour, otherwise a 0.82 Scorpion for a weapon
I forgot to check before I threw it in the dumps