Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ghost Xanax

Started by Eddie_Murphy [969989] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 433 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Eddie_Murphy [969989]
Okay hear me out I don’t know if I missed something.
I check stock from cruise company of Africa for Xanax.
I get on plane to go get said xanax
The odd time there is no xanax but said there would be.
I buy other drug instead no worries go home etc

Is there an explanation or none at all?
Is it maybe just my bad of playing too much thinking I checked it?
Is this just me or has it happened to others?
DedeSiregar [2430598]
If the xanax is less than 3k before you fly, it most likely will be gone by the time you arrive there. Same goes with flowers.
Also use yata instead job points to check goreign stock. I personally do not like arsonwarehouse tool so I use yata.