Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke - Cracking up

Started by ZzRustyRebeLzZ [1927576] on in Missions.

9 replies · 340 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

ZzRustyRebeLzZ [1927576]
I've got to defeat and interrogate a level 40 player and I'm only 20 I keep stalemating no matter what I do.

I've tried HEG's and vicodin and nothing seems to work. I've got the best weapons which I can afford which is an armalite dual barrettas and diamond blade knife.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this.
SpudBossman [2212455]
When you say stalemating: are you able to damage the target at all, or are you doing no damage on a hit?
If you are able to damage the target, maybe have some friends or faction members beat him up to low health to make it easier?
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Both good answers above.

You can also have your friends join the fight and throw smoke and flash grenades to lower the targets speed.

Best of luck!
istolethecookie [2173803]
If you're able to damage your opponent, try attacking him multiple times and whittle him down to 0. Each time you lose, use blood bags or other meds to med out quickly and deal more damage to him before he can regen.
AztecBill [2337542]
i have had to use 5-6 tries on some of Dukes missions to finally win the day

either i was being killed so quick, or i wasnt doing enough damage

start using HEG's....that will whittle them down, and then medout quick and rehit again...

its a pain in the ass, but unless you have high level friends to assist the only way i know
WaywardSon [2219704]
Make sure you're not on xanax cd, or have any addiction. Better, pop a vicodin and use pepper spray. Have a friend beat and leave the target.
Candi_ [914753]
Get a friend or fellow faction member to attack and leave the target. then wait the 20 minutes or so till they are out of hospital and attack yourself.