Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Full

Started by ChocolateDream [2311410] on in Company Recruitment.

14 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Company 81996 ×1

IntolerantGila [2351391]
You might not quite be rid of me yet. :)

I'll be hitting my SSL goals in about a month or so, and have already set sights on a new labor of love - 60NNB and a rush to placement in a PA team. I'm already getting close, but have been tossing the idea around of joining a pub to accelerate that goal. If you've got a spot by the time I'm finished, then I might slide on through!