:)
Be aware of Vinerri, the Untrustworthy
Started by ig_chen [2512030] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 468 / 468 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
On topic please
That was.
Your post was on topic. Post before or before that one
To staff if you would have just looked the words you would have noticed that it was basicly what the dish would be called. If ypu already have to send out a warning for that...
I see alot worse stuff being said in english then a dishname in another language.
I see alot worse stuff being said in english then a dishname in another language.
Memes are always damn interesting and they made the real fights not that dull and boring
Will try and r+ every meme pic whatever the themes are
Will try and r+ every meme pic whatever the themes are
Soooo that war report that popped up from an old SMTH war.... https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=warreport&warID=11578
All fedded... that's a lot of cheats in 1 war.... seems almost organised on a large scale....
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1544424
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1671502
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1571001
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1523811
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1534718
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1801424
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1761447
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1659259
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1762301
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1766674
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1763308
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1544397
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1672410
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1973376
(2 fedded on other side, neither for scripting, just the standard 'marked for deletion' message)
All fedded... that's a lot of cheats in 1 war.... seems almost organised on a large scale....
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1544424
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1671502
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1571001
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1523811
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1534718
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1801424
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1761447
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1659259
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1762301
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1766674
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1763308
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1544397
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1672410
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1973376
(2 fedded on other side, neither for scripting, just the standard 'marked for deletion' message)
Mentions: blackguoguo [1544424] · daisyhushui [1766674] · foooooooooooool [1544397] · FrogKnight [1659259] · genggaoxiao [1973376] · GoldenFeel [1523811] · horrorschau [1801424] · Hotron [1534718] · kkDanielaBotero [1671502] · magickylin [1763308] · Phoenebula [1761447] · sharptwo [1762301] · zhuan [1571001] · zzttqrb [1672410]
Am I the only one who thinks that a few of those have the feel of a catfish profile? I thought we were all dudes unless indisputably proven otherwise (that is sarcasm people do not get offended, I love girls... that came out wrong... I'll just shut up) :P
Marked for deletion may also be self imposed, right?
Marked for deletion may also be self imposed, right?
No... it lists them all specifically as 'Scripters' They tend to highlight certain types of cheating.. or did..
Funny one here.... totally unrelated....
[image: i.imgur.com]
Funny one here.... totally unrelated....
[image: i.imgur.com]
Tick tock...
:)
:)
What a whore secretary, lips looser than my mama
That's interesting.
Also interesting is looking at your top 10 and only 2 members are still in the faction.
You can hardly call this a X vs Y faction....
Even almighty BB got called up. That makes it totally fair then :)
EDIT: truth be told, i agree with The_Law, they did have a sense of catfishing over there :D
Also interesting is looking at your top 10 and only 2 members are still in the faction.
You can hardly call this a X vs Y faction....
Even almighty BB got called up. That makes it totally fair then :)
EDIT: truth be told, i agree with The_Law, they did have a sense of catfishing over there :D
Timing was too damn good sorry dude. And i wasn't aware your support for SMTH was a secret, i assumed you were openly supporting them. My bad if i was wrong.
Its an old war, different faction. Very old. Someone else posted it, pointing out their fedded players, i just thought to look through and see exactly how many it was. But yeah, Old war, not recent
yeah 1y old war (not "that" old :P), certainly had its course and today is a different story.
One thing that caught my eye was that indeed top SMTH were fedded, but IMF also either seems to have gotten external help or lots of moving in between.
So although the argument valid of fedded players, one can question the truthness of a "1 vs 1" argument too.
At least I'll give to SMTH the fact that most players seem to have stuck with it.
This aside from the actual politics behind and things which I am unaware of. Mind.
Didn't mean to call it "your" side of war tho.
Agree everytime I see a faction having lots of fedded as sketchy. But many factions do have them unfortunately. I don't think anyone is immune from that.
One thing that caught my eye was that indeed top SMTH were fedded, but IMF also either seems to have gotten external help or lots of moving in between.
So although the argument valid of fedded players, one can question the truthness of a "1 vs 1" argument too.
At least I'll give to SMTH the fact that most players seem to have stuck with it.
This aside from the actual politics behind and things which I am unaware of. Mind.
Didn't mean to call it "your" side of war tho.
Agree everytime I see a faction having lots of fedded as sketchy. But many factions do have them unfortunately. I don't think anyone is immune from that.
It really isn't a secret, we are just about done stacking and toying around with Abusement Park.
I am very against pussy alliances that need to 10+ v 1 and last thing Torn wants to see is the birth of another one so I will be putting this lil puppy to sleep before it really begins.
It might of been a different story if SMTH did something to provoke this but they did not imo.
Mega-alliances kill the fun for majority of Torn which you guys don't consider.
Farming isnt even a thing anymore so Im not seeing a reason for a mega alliance tbf.
What I see is trickery and bullying for some garbage ass territory in s6, only faction it seems will be benefitting anything really is your faction with the rackets.
Threatening to raid SMTH to 0? LOL lets go, dont think anyone really gives a f**k anymore with how boring and stale torn is so all I can say is Vintards is our main objective and anything that opposes us will be dealt with as it comes.
I am very against pussy alliances that need to 10+ v 1 and last thing Torn wants to see is the birth of another one so I will be putting this lil puppy to sleep before it really begins.
It might of been a different story if SMTH did something to provoke this but they did not imo.
Mega-alliances kill the fun for majority of Torn which you guys don't consider.
Farming isnt even a thing anymore so Im not seeing a reason for a mega alliance tbf.
What I see is trickery and bullying for some garbage ass territory in s6, only faction it seems will be benefitting anything really is your faction with the rackets.
Threatening to raid SMTH to 0? LOL lets go, dont think anyone really gives a f**k anymore with how boring and stale torn is so all I can say is Vintards is our main objective and anything that opposes us will be dealt with as it comes.