Hi! I wish it was possible to upgrade plate carriers here on torn. I belive that ballsitic plates would be a cool addition.
Level I breaks after xx rounds, are resistant up to 380 ACP
Level IIA breaks after xx rounds, are resistant to 9mm and 357 and lower calibers
Level IIIA breaks after xx rounds, are resistamt to 9mm and 44mag and lower calibers
Level III breaks after xx rounds, are resistant to 7.62x39> and lower calibers
Level IV breaks after xx rounds, and are resistant to 7.62x39 and lower calibers
Level I breaks after xx rounds, are resistant up to 380 ACP
Level IIA breaks after xx rounds, are resistant to 9mm and 357 and lower calibers
Level IIIA breaks after xx rounds, are resistamt to 9mm and 44mag and lower calibers
Level III breaks after xx rounds, are resistant to 7.62x39> and lower calibers
Level IV breaks after xx rounds, and are resistant to 7.62x39 and lower calibers