Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by Gekko [2593254] on in Politics & Law.

20 replies · 264 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vinnivich [2304578]
I agree that this was planned for some agenda, one of which would probably be the UN 2030 plan.


Just telling you since you're new: You'll probably have a hard time convincing some people if that's what you want to do.

I have talked about it here during the past months too (started here). I've learned that there are people to whom you have to explain every fine detail about that theory yourself and show your "credible" sources to convince them.

At best, they then dismiss your evidence and experts you've cited, but usually they just forget and remind you next time that you are not an expert and don't know anything.


Personally, I think viruses are all part of the human body anyway, but that's a big gap for most rational people to comprehend quickly. In the end, everyone believes what they want to anyway. If you know how to manage life, most diseases are nothing to worry about.
“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” -Ayurvedic Proverb

Mentions: [Conspiracy talk] COVID-19 does not exist!

A_Mean_Person [1631303]
Madvillian, Vinnivich and Limpd eat human feces with a fork and knife for breakfast.


See? It's that easy to make claims when you have/need 0 evidence to corroborate it.
DrZed [237786]
Yeah it was created and the whole plan is to get people to believe that it was planned but that it was planned by other people other than the ones that actually planned it.


Also be on the lookout for the purple reptilians that disguise themselves as penguins that faked the moon landing just so big museum sells astronaut ice cream
Hippocrates [2193696]
so you're telling me the lizard overlords planned people to believe the ones created it are the ones who planned it but the ones who planned it fear it

The nearby 5g tower is eating my brain can you explain it more clearly
Roflcopter_001 [1607633]
in all seriousness i don't watch the news because all they do on there is spread fear and danger under the guise of "staying up to date with current events" and "being educated". they're all a bunch of genuinely horrible people.
DrZed [237786]
Side B is making it look like Side A is behind it where it is really side B behind it. Where they also are trying to make side A, side Z, Side F, and Side W are all part of side A.


Also the lizard people in the mix Well the purple ones are different than other ones. They disguise themselves as penguins and want Astronaut Ice cream to be made. There are different lizard people that others talk about where they are something else.
FenrirWing0 [2058587]
I respect your beliefs but I would also like to express mine OP. I think your opinion comes from past pandemics and flus, where vaccines have had certain companies capitalize on vaccine production to make money. But using the past as a proof of whats happening today is not a good way for our society to advance.

You are entitled to your individual rights and beliefs, but when it puts at risk other peoples lives, I believe that its ok for them to sometimes be override, for the good of everyone. Considering how COVID is developing, I say the good of the human race and future generations to come is worth more then your right to refuse vaccination.
Styledcurve [2493033]
Ive seen the documentary just recently. I can't unsee it. I can't unlearn the message from all the doctors featured in it. The worst part is it doesnt matter. The plan is full steam ahead. I cant stop it. You cant stop it. Nothing short of an all out organized armed resistance will stop whats coming...and even then it may not be enough.

I still continue to wear my mask in public for now just for the sake of keeping the peace. However, when that covid ID chip comes i wont be taking the mark. I bet those guys in the photo above me would though.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
I love it how most of the retardation always comes from either the US or the UK...

Is it because of the language? I guess if i only read stuff in Portuguese and English, it sure should filter a lot of the dumbf**kery existent out there and place a highlight on the native English speaking ones.

But then again, there is Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland... I know, I know... they have less population... but still i barely find dumb shit coming from there...

That leaves me with the second line of reasoning... Those, USA and UK, curiously enough, are also the ones that still think the world revolves around them... Although in the UK case, that is their delusional sense of grandeur of a past long gone.

So that must be it, because the rest of the word does not exist for them, they form a conspiracy that can be applied in their little bubble of existence...

That would be the only sensible explanation to why a regime that could ear tag, hot iron brand and place their population in a barn , would need to create a disease for you to be controlled.
Vinnivich [2304578]
It feels like your post could address both sides of the debate.

I think people in the USA are just more vocal about stuff. I mean, it makes sense, since most of the crap seems to have gained a strong foothold there - Monsanto, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, overall censorship, spying on people... They're an epicenter, like China, but operating differently.

For some time now it has spread everywhere. It's not a little bubble anymore when you've quarantined the whole world in a matter of days-weeks. And a very few people were the ones to decide it if you look closely.

The language might certainly be part of it - some say that English was crafted for hypnotising people into submission. And it has now become a global language.

Ear tags or obvious totalitarian measures would lead to even more protests. Unless you gradually introduce them by convincing people and repeating every day that it's all necessary for safety and health.

I don't think that a very dire scenario will occur, but I'm all for being aware and cautious of such developments and perhaps steering it in another way. Then again, perhaps we should wait and see if those predictions come true (many already have) so it would be even more blatantly obvious and no one could deny it.
Vinnivich [2304578]
Yet the chaos of a civil war might be something the elite want. It probably wouldn't eradicate the source of the problems either.

The masses are swayed by emotion and a civil war would only create more fear. Access to information and no fear - a shift of consciousness needs to occur. Already occuring to some degree and it will only be a question of time. Perhaps some clever way of organised informing would help...