Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profitable Jobs

Started by bobcar49 [1894071] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 333 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
bobcar49 [1894071]
Hello!

Starting last week, I have been working towards getting the highest amount of money I can make as quickly as i can so then I can get to what this game is actually about. (STATS if you weren't aware )

So I have been looking through almost every possible way to make money in this game including traveling with a PI, buying beer from Bob and selling it ONLY August 8th, putting ALL of my money into the bank when I get the chance, doing losses to ruin my pride, and even try participating in those stupid lottos on discord. (which surprisingly really work)

Obviously I know that there are definitely more ways for me to get money including trading and mugging and I will be completely open to suggestions on what else to do as a daily thing, I do not want to spend my time playing this game for 18 hours a day, please and thank you.

The last thing that I wanted to go over was about jobs. Currently I work at a 9* AN and I save up JP for either selling the EDVD's or using them for happy jumping but I am now much more interested in the money so my question is, (Took you long enough to get to the stupid question Bob) what job makes the most amount of money for my current working stats? This will of course, be shown at the bottom but I would love to see any types of resources I can use to see how much money you make every day with the job like my AN gets me around 1.6 million every day so really anything more than that is very good. :D
  • Manual Labour: 11,085
  • Intelligence: 28,315
  • Endurance: 33,329
Also if anyone else has any other ideas or source that I can use to work on getting even MOORRE money than I would be very happy to hear any suggestions! And as always, Thank you for your time.
Otter [1821671]
An AN is pretty much top of the line for youif you are talking about pure money.

Alternatives are a cruise lines for plush/flower running, grocery for cans, or a sweet shop I thiNk also has cans? But you will have to run the dollars and cents on that .

Being paid purely for stats you need to have 6 figures in your working stats alas.
Clippy [2247889]
You might be able to get into a grocery store, where you can get a can almost every day if it's 10*.

At the very least, I'm pretty sure you're qualified to get into a 10* AN, so you can get the most out of it

Unless you think your director will get you to 10* soon, tell them you're looking for a new job, and to kick you if they find a good replacement. Find a 10* AN or grocery that will take you.
If you go a few days without a job, at least you didn't piss someone off by bailing without notice.

And if they want you to pay to work for them, walk.
bobcar49 [1894071]
Since the grocery store has a smaller amount of JP needed for the energy can, is it worse than the one at the sweet shop or still the same
DedeSiregar [2430598]
There is direct money and there is indirect money from job.
Direct are like things mentioned above. Indirect will be:

Clothing company: best job for people who flip item market. You can make 2-10% of your capital a day depends on your activities. Yeah you can protect yourself from buy muggers with self hosp, but you need the job to protect yourself from sell muggers and enable you to work fast. Also for buy muggers who need to sell their loots and gamblers too. Protect your money.

Night club : just stack your addiction points to the max and sell vae victis and invictus service. The higher the battlestat, the higher your pay will be.

Farm/candleshop/restaurant : if you plan to be hired as mercenarry.

Zoo : if you combine it with full merit on awarenes + awareness edu + xanax run + hunting in SA for merit, this is a non conservative way to make money. Not exactly the best, but it makes money.

Property broker : great job if you buy and sell high weapons, armours, slow moving goods, properties rental or selling, and collectibles. Also if you have the edu n bb stock you can offer up grade property service.

Logistic : Armor runners or any travellers who live under bounties need the job.

The other companies I don't bother to write because they have been written and rewritten in so many guides. You also can easily read up in wikipedia regarding companies in Torn. GL
VanilaNightmare [2310825]
If your primary goal is increasing battle stats, you are better off moving into a 10* AN and doing happy jumps with your eDVDs. They will help you more than anything else you could spend money on. 60k happy jump vs 35k happy jump is a significant difference.

If you would prever building networth/income, a grocery store is probably the most profitable with your working stats but its not much more $$ than an AN. Also, grab yourself a few of the cheap BB's (LSC & TCHS)
RobberHood [2361494]
If you're 9* then you should probably stick, eventually, it'll probably get to 10* and your director probably won't start charging any taxes or anything too quickly, and if the bottom line you're looking for is stats just save your DVDs for happy jumping once it does hit 10*
Baxia [2456400]
If you already have 250k+ stats in all stats then you don't need to do any more happy jumps, convert those Edvds for pure cash. Your director might start taxing 1edvd per after the company reaches 10*(my director doesn't) so that's also something to keep in mind