Hello,
Today during the server restarts I had been waiting to complete a happy jump. At 14:46:49 when the server came back online I used 3 EDVD's in preparation to start said jump when the server went down again. By the time it came back up around 15:17, the happiness was long gone. I completed a smaller jump with the remaining booster cooldown. Just curious if there is a way to be reimbursed for the first three wasted Edvd's.
Thanks!
Today during the server restarts I had been waiting to complete a happy jump. At 14:46:49 when the server came back online I used 3 EDVD's in preparation to start said jump when the server went down again. By the time it came back up around 15:17, the happiness was long gone. I completed a smaller jump with the remaining booster cooldown. Just curious if there is a way to be reimbursed for the first three wasted Edvd's.
Thanks!