Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

250 awards

Started by Timpo [2281064] on in Achievements.

12 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Timpo [2281064]
Finally got seeker and I'm buzzed af.

Got two more degrees until I open weapon XP then its on to doing the medical tree so the grind continues. :P
Kelsie [340367]
Absolutely. Have you done bio at all? If not, once you hit intravenous, that’ll be amazing! Blood bag usage is stupendous.
Timpo [2281064]
Oh I have that, got the 250* drawn award XD (mixing blood drawn and meds used :P)

Need to steal 500 meds now and I'm assuming that is from the pharmacy.
SpeedSkateR [10106]
It’s all relevant, I’m still working to hit 250 awards ;).

I think as long as you’re working on multiples at once, you’re doing the right thing. i.e. I can work on three merits in one attack: attack overseas, claim a bounty, and utilized a weapon for finishing hit.
gnar [2268922]
congrats on your 250 awards!
stealing 500 meds is from medical job, not pharmacy! (quickest way is using 2 job points to steal first aid kits)
Timpo [2281064]
I don't fine tune my activity that much (not on purpose :P) I just make sure I take out the one shot merits and take part in chains.

Oh and be willing to part with a fair bit of cash. XD
Caio [2488372]
Congrats on reaching the 250 awards club;

Don't consider the time you spent at the revive club as a slower, because you will need 1000 revives for the last revive merit, consider the huge goal of 500 awards, for this one you made good progress with This revives ^^

Aside from it, you're still doing well, and are too doing drug crimes (3k is a nice amount already)!
Hard one but is the difference some find to reach 500 easier (10k drugs vs something lower than this since rarely someone comes back to do it and ruin their NNB)

Good luck and keep going \o

[image: media.giphy.com]