Stole idea from donator forums, but basically you post what you need money for and hope someone may help =)
update once you have successfully reached your goal
would be appreciated if you guys like this post when you comment =)
Money for rent PI
need some money to train up stats so I can beat up Duke who keep giving me annoying missions ;)
Need to get another 150m for a sym bb
need money for a happy jump to improve my terrible stats lol
Money for pi
I need 140M more for SYM BB, given the fact, that it has better return of interest ratio, than bank investment and it has very low price now, but rising.
I just have an empty bank investment. pm if you wanna invest, profits split 75:25 , ill take the 25 :)
I wish to have a pi...can anyone help me??....the reason is that I really wanna aim high in this game and figured im just too slow
I'm currently developing a habitat for orphaned christmas gnomes. If you are unable to care for your christmas gnomes, sleep well at night knowing they are happy and healthy with me. with over a few hundred christmas gnomes already happily housed, we are constantly expanding and looking for more friends to join the gnome cult cookie sweatshop happy time land-area-play-place.
2B to trade well or get that banking thing :D
Working to try to get WSSB BB
please help
Any amount i can invest in the bank helps :)
100m for investment in stocks :)
I need another 10 mil to get my casino stock investment for the awesome benefits
Money for PI
i need 20m for a donator pack please
cool to have edvds cuz i always struggle to buy those when im jumping
money to rent a PI
I saved for SYM myself. Now I need boxes and wrapping paper for my poetry corner prizes :) 1000 each would be enough :)