Was reading over the Chronicles getting some lore on Torn, trying to figure out how to get this achievment.
Historian
Started by FenrirWing0 [2058587] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Open one and keep it open for 5-10 minutes. That should trigger it.
Gotta read really slow, like slightly faster than crimes 2.0 as a rough guide..
Gotta read really slow, like slightly faster than crimes 2.0 as a rough guide..
I had it open for at least 10-15 mins. I slowly inched the page down, and even reread the same paragraph to ensure I’d get the merit. If you complete it too fast, read it all over again xD
I "read" every chronicle. Just scrolled from top to bottom in about ~3mins per chronicle.
Got it as soon as i was at the bottom of the last chronicle.
Got it as soon as i was at the bottom of the last chronicle.