Hey o/
Question about weapon mods. Do the effects only apply when the weapon they are attached to is used, or are they passive, or does it vary depending on the mod?
Some examples; the Reflex Sight gives +1 Accuracy, so if I have that on my primary, will it only be applied if I use that weapon? The Small Light provides -3 Accuracy and -2 Stealth to the opponent, so again when is that applied, when I use the weapon it is on, are is it active the entire fight?
Would appreciate your advice =)
Question about weapon mods. Do the effects only apply when the weapon they are attached to is used, or are they passive, or does it vary depending on the mod?
Some examples; the Reflex Sight gives +1 Accuracy, so if I have that on my primary, will it only be applied if I use that weapon? The Small Light provides -3 Accuracy and -2 Stealth to the opponent, so again when is that applied, when I use the weapon it is on, are is it active the entire fight?
Would appreciate your advice =)