Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RIP

Started by Pickle_Slinger [2357191] on in Graveyard.

59 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Quarantino [2531034] ×1

Alascato [2323855]
can u make it so it only reads from other peoples bazaar and not from item market also?

have one atm and it mostly takes item market price first instead of bazaar
Alascato [2323855]
is there an option for us to choose? not that good in scripting. u can lose some money since item listings are mostly cheaper than in bazaar.
Xinny [1671911]
There is another one that Tos made (0.7), then later fixed (0.7.4) by Lugburz

What I do like about this version is, it's conversational-ish
"What do you want your API call delay to be? Do you want to include quantity automatically? Avoid large quantity amounts? If so, what's your limit?"

and it fills out the rest for you, speed depending on your API delay setting. Seems more convenient than having to manually click each box for it to do its thing.

Only problem I can see at the moment is, can you make the config font less blurry?
[image: i.gyazo.com]

Mentions: [Userscript] Bazaar Auto Price by tos - fixed!

Pickle_Slinger [2357191]
I'm working on making the config font less blurry. Not sure why I used that font in the first place.

As far as I know the script is still legal because it doesn't auto click on anything. It does prefill your quantity and prices if selected, but you still have to manually click the add items button to make it send them to the store.

If I hear otherwise then I'll take this down. Thank you to everyone who has tried it so far
xlemmingx [2035104]
Great script, works like a charm!

Another nice addition would be if there was some way to display the top 3 bazar prices for an item, so you don't get baited if someone sells for dumping prices. Maybe as hover text on the price input field?
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
Are you sure it's the font that's blurry? I've never heard of a font that was intentionally designed to be blurry and someone chose to use it for clear text. It looks to me that cleartext was improperly setup? Although I am not clear on the technology, since I leave that feature off, despite many people telling me my text is pixelated :P lmaoxd.
Quarantino [2531034]
Correct, it's not the font, but this styling that causes the blur:


transform: translate(-50%, -50%);


Can be fixed by replacing that with this:


transform: translate(calc(-50% + 0.5px), calc(-50% + 0.5px));
BlueChedow [2511408]
I agree with Phillip, that could be improved. Also my tool doesn't work :/ had it restarted a few times on temper monkey and checked if the api key is correct but it shows either "api key error" or it just doesn't work at all...
realmister [1949201]
Yeah this mod is really useful. On chrome with tampermonkey when I move the cursor to the price field, it no longer gets filled with the price. Hope it's fixed soon.