Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Bug

Started by Jas [522441] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jas [522441]
The bug: In the "Get Things Jumping" mission where you need to receive damage, health gained via serotonin is not counted.

What happened:

The mission shows I received 14,880 damage:

[image: i.imgur.com]

However over 19k damage was received over 2 fights:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=4812ea05c31c46e061497ba536c1e370

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=90d143289d72184760c06208deaa6a16

I believe the health gain from serotonin in both fights was not accounted for and the damage received was only based on my health going into the fights.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Yes, it works in that wya atm - it will count damage not bigger than your initial life (in case of both that fights it's exactly 14,880). I will assign to Joe to take a look, however that's intended as far as I remember (and I not sure, that we have an effective way to check such things atm).
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
We shouldn't count additional 'extra' damage done after the user is already on 0 life. But any regen gained during the fight or additional life should be counted. It should be counting 'all life that is removed'.