Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

dotspacek trading post

Started by dotspacek [2578475] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

dotspacek [2578475] ×1

dotspacek [2578475]
----------------^^^^ pls don't forget to upvote if we had a fine trade set with each other^^^^----------------

dotspacek- Buy and Sell



Hello guys, I have just set up shop in TORN, and am available for purchasing items from the market.
Right now I have limited myself to plushies, but soon will add up items for purchasing, as I expand!!

For fast trades just set up a trade so I get a notification and I'll come online.




You can check the prices in my list below (It's auto-updating so prices are always fair and actual)




PRICELIST TRADE NOW



If I am online, hit me up if you need to sell things FAST and SAFE!

After we trade, I'd appreciate a rating and a review on my forum, to let others know how it went!




Mentions: dotspacek [2578475]