Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Positions Toggle All

Started by Shandurai [25719] on in Suggestions.

33 replies · 230 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Shandurai [25719]
Previously, when selecting permissions you could select all or deselect all by clicking the box at the bottom. (Select all/ clear all or something I never looked at the name.)

I'd suggest putting that feature back in with the new roles, as an extra column. If I want to take away all OC privs, or give everyone free drugs for a day, right now I need to click all positions manually to add it. This is a simple suggestion to add the 'add/clear all' box in a new column, for whichever permission item you'd like to give everyone.

It's a little thing, it might save me 5 clicks, or 100 if I decide to give everyone unique titles.

As such, checking the boxes in said column would toggle or untoggle all:

[image: i.imgur.com]