Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Armor

Started by Mercy [2116272] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Mercy [2116272]
You could argue that the combat vest protects the heart better but the full body vest provides full torso and arm protection
Lat [1187876]
Yeah FBA is better coverage, less reduction per area hit but more areas covered.

Incidentally I have a 35.53 I may sell if you cross my palm with silver and gold.
Vladar [1996140]
Full Body Armor is terribly bugged at the moment. It is full of holes that will act as though you are not wearing armor. Until that gets fixed, I would stick with flex (or combat armor if that's all you can afford)