Exactly my thoughts when I read it...
Dirty Bomb
Started by Dekloren [900534] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
For fear of being slapped, Lat knows as well as I do that irradiated bloodbags do not stack effects
Damn should have waited before I found out myself
50/50
Yeah, taking several consecutive irradiated bags works OK with stacked drug addiction, but why do that when someone will give ya the radiation for free!
how much respect you think you take
DP Dedicated to a member of my faction who passed away yesterday. He would have loved to see the detonation
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=359496
RIP my friend
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=359496
RIP my friend
Mentions: mellow1951 [359496]
Nah now its maxed at 2%, so barely useful.
Get that free radiation, its the only way!
Get that free radiation, its the only way!
That kitty looks a bit distressed that there is only veg on his dinner plate.
You sir a scoundrel.
You sir a scoundrel.
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Waste of a bomb, MMCP + SMITH most likely going to take out double the respect of a DB whilst actually having fun :D
Waste of a bomb, MMCP + SMITH most likely going to take out double the respect of a DB whilst actually having fun :D
When you not so low key declare war on Asians, start losing and whip out a DB. RIP Vinerri
F
F
Hang on one second.... PK actually followed through?!
This guy whines and cries and denies dropping a bomb on JFK previously because of the repercussions, gets kicked from his faction for being a toxic pos and now claims this bomb?
Nice try methloren, try to come up with something original ^^
Nice try methloren, try to come up with something original ^^
just used three, still only 2%
It's aight we can end the debate now
My meme has farmed its karma
My meme has farmed its karma
What are you talking about?
I claimed that bomb on JFK.
I didn't get kicked from SA.
Someone off their meds?
Why so mad, bro?
[image: i.imgur.com]
I claimed that bomb on JFK.
I didn't get kicked from SA.
Someone off their meds?
Why so mad, bro?
[image: i.imgur.com]