Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker issues

Started by DON [1790145] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
DON [1790145]
1. When you sit on the table and refresh it doesn't loads. You have to hit refresh again and again to see yourself.
2. if your sitting on the table (juan) and someone joins, it doesnt show someone joining. I got mugged because of that.
3. Screeching Sound comes sometimes when on the table.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Just did a recording trying to replicate the issue and things seem to be working fine. Is it possible that you lost Data connectivity which resulted in an issue?

[image: i.imgur.com]

If you are still able to replicate the issue, you can DM me and replicate it with me.
Teck [2195500]
I’ve had the Same issues. Mostly on mobile. I’ll join, it’ll say not enough money, then I refresh and I’m there
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That is most likely because your browser sent two requests. The first one goes through and deducts the money and the second request returns response that you don't have sufficient money (because you are already on the table with the money deducted).
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!