Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Spin

Started by Dyl-x [2593077] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dyl-x [2593077]
I may be having one of those days where I have no idea what I’m doing so if I sound daft please just bare with me. Something I noticed while spiking the wheels is ‘Free Spin’ as one of the prize options. Personally I don’t see the point of this as it’s not a free spin as you’ve basically paid to win nothing the first round but you’ve not lost either. Do you think this should be replaced for something different? And if so what?

thanks for your time
Ravenix [2513780]
technically its free cause you are spinning again... for free. Let them focus on somee more important things cough *crimes 2.0* cough
UV1 [1980155]
The purpose of the free spin is to make you more mad when you spin again and end up in hospital after getting choked by Leslie.