close this thread because receive too many warnings.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
R+, I don't know why you're giving it away for free though! Start charging. :P
thanks a lot! works great and its saving millions for us newbie traders! If you need some graphics as a sort of payment dont hesitate to hit me up :)
Remember to change the layouts(To your name) and set everything up following the user manual before you publish it xD
Already sell for months, and since I'm getting busy these days so I decided to release a free copy xD
this is most excellent! thank you for your kindness and generosity!
Graved as requested.
I can't see anything now