Don't hate if i got you good let em know how
if you give me anything less than a 7/10 remember what a noob that makes you
current reviews
"learn't everything i know from this guy"
- realistassasin [1598729]
"I tried to be like him but it backfired"
- Instagram- [2280532]
"been tryna get my xanax for the longest"
- Lordevo [1672824] (800m encounting)
"been tryna get my xanax for the longest"
- Lordevo accidently on MrsLordevo [2194531]
"I was so freightened by the sheer savageness i had to add him to my ignore list, i know his smart enough to get me twice" - ULTRA [1675481]
feel free to add :)
if you give me anything less than a 7/10 remember what a noob that makes you
current reviews
"learn't everything i know from this guy"
- realistassasin [1598729]
"I tried to be like him but it backfired"
- Instagram- [2280532]
"been tryna get my xanax for the longest"
- Lordevo [1672824] (800m encounting)
"been tryna get my xanax for the longest"
- Lordevo accidently on MrsLordevo [2194531]
"I was so freightened by the sheer savageness i had to add him to my ignore list, i know his smart enough to get me twice" - ULTRA [1675481]
feel free to add :)
Mentions: Instagram- [2280532] · Lordevo [1672824] · MrsLordevo [2194531] · realistassasin [1598729] · ULTRA [1675481]