When I opened Torn after being hospitalize (I was out of hosp when I reconnected) I saw that I still had Hosp chat as an option, but when I sent a message the chat window wasnt there anymore (I dont know if the message was sent or not). Today I decided to do a flower run in Hawaii, when I got there I bought the flowers and selected "travel back" and stopped playing. When I came back to the game (this is right know) I could still see the travel chat window. I dont know if this is a visual problem or a wi-fi problem or intended.
Chat Issues
Started by Megarodi2005 [2356017] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Sometimes that happens. They disappear if you clear your cache or try to send a message in them.
Please try clearing your browser's cache or try sending a message in the chat box that you shouldn't have access to, either actions will resolve the issue. Thanks..!!
Yeah after sending a message in either of the chat's windows they disappeared I wasnt sure why they appeared in the first place, thats why I notifed it in this forum. Thanks for your help.
Closing the report. Thanks..!!