[You now have to add a description to start trades]
"Failed, You cannot make a trade without description."
I may have missed this and never really bothered to check, so why is the description no longer optional?
I used to just put a space as well to start it and as of today that no longer works.
It's been like that for a while. I think it's to force people to take the time to put something in there, hopefully for whatever the trade is about, in order to help prevent people from getting scammed.
I find it silly, obviously If you're trading with someone you'll have chatted with them and you're expecting the trade.
If you get a random trade you haven't heard of you'll automatically be suspicious about it. Hell, it'll probably have a description anyway saying what It's about for how random it is.
I would have thought there was something in it for the description to be obligatory now, can't even put spaces now as of today either, but you can just start it as 'a'. Just feels more annoying than anything.
And I'm not gonna get started with the button switch that happened with Accept and Cancel months ago lol.
I get trades with essentially no description all the time. I trade a lot, not everyone chats before they send a trade. The description means little to me.
I price the trade and I accept and I move on.