Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete(SoftRising/PR)

Started by MrSands [1022096] on in Faction Discussion.

124 replies · 3.9k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 125 / 125 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
125
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
73 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

MrSands [1022096] ×1

MrSands [1022096]
Edit: I bought a faction that was stolen by SoftRising. I outed him in this thread and I wasn't received well. Not realizing I would be seen as an accomplice, I defended myself fencing stolen goods(though many still do not see it that way). In order to be at peace with the world I offered the faction back to its original owners at a 2Bn loss to myself. Right now I am still waiting for them to come up with the funds.

The faction is currently open to former PR Members to join.
Flugkatze [1718691]
Nope, it is the same faction.
If I get this right, although it's 4am in the morning and I just woke up:

Softrising never wanted to help his faction, he just wanted leadership to make some money.

At least, that's what I get from OP.
xXCamiXx [237374]
I think I can speak for several people when I say that I am a bit tired of logging in, just to find that we have been kicked out of the faction..... This is not the way the GAME is played..... Put a bounty on me, I don't care. But seriously, someone needs to pull their heads out of their ASSES... Sorry, but I am a very honest person, and this needed to be said!!!!!!
Ninivah [1950421]
I kinda don't get how soft is the scammer in all this. You're the leader which means either soft gave it to you or thr previous leader went inactive and you were promoted to leader. Either way, you're the leader and soft is faction less so where is the scam in all this? Did you not pay the 20B as agreed? Hence, you are the scammer? Or did Soft loot the armoury before leaving? I need clarification.
Jacethemace [2137872]
Another f**king kick straight into the balls, I trusted "her" (ig He was pretending to be a girl in torn), since after all he pulled us out form the shitshow (wolves raid) and since he had been in the faction for the longest time. I am beyond f**king pissed since I've been in PR since basically when I started playing and I loved that faction to death. Well, what is done is done, can't dwell on the past. I wish you the best MrSands. Cheers!
Johnox [66901]
Man thats cold if you legit booted everyone from faction xD should of least offered them the choice of leaving or staying, unless your gonna poach a ton of HoF members which i doubt.
Sabkor [72959]
Yeah, this sucks. Going to miss tiny, hdog and several others. What a way to end. I was in PR for years
BaronVonDude [2169790]
PR doesn't need to be dead.

Leaders who give up on their factions are what makes it dead.

20B is neither the first, nor the last. The better thing to do is man up, group together and move on.


I only see 3 members left in PR. I see you could have def handled this better.
Dont be so quick to jump the gun next time.
Its not always all over that fast, unless you make it that way.

Groups will stick together usually
Factions need better leadership to withstand this
zzZ-Eryenne [1661145]
Chieftain bought it from me n Tinytown was placeholder Softrising was put in as leader temporarily n he sold it. 20B. Warn your faction leaders. Scammers arent cool to have in a faction And its possible PR members will attack any faction that accepts him if they wont kick after being told. Just sayin' ....
Tilted [1694357]
so you have the faction you bought for 20b

the seller has the 20b

someone kicked everyone

and the guy who sold the faction didn't scam u but is still a scammer?

are u just mad u swooned over someone and it turns out it was a man?

yikes
JrPacman [1537436]
So story is MrSands knew softrising was selling something that wasn't his , but still went ahead with negotiation and then bought it with 20bil, then kicked (almost)all existing PR members for reasons that are currently unknown.

Or was PR people told about softrising's agreement to sell before it was actually sold ?


What softrising did was obviously wrong i.e selling something that wasn't his , but buying something from someone that doesn't belong to them with full knowledge of it is kinda an issue too I guess ?