Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sleep Issues

Started by Shockwave [2599475] on in Health & Fitness.

3 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Shockwave [2599475]
Hello

I had sugar free pepsi last night. Unfortunately it, of course, had caffeine. I drunk like half the bottle which was like a 2.25l bottle. Probably fell asleep around 4am. Got 4 hours sleep as I woke up around 8am. Was feeling nauseous and really tired. Had a nap from 2pm to 4pm which increased the amount of sleep within the last 24 hours to 6 hours but I still felt nauseated and tired. Feeling a little tired, sick and lightheaded-ish. Will probably sleep well tonight.

I've got a small but hopefully effective routine in place that'll have me in dream land by 11:00pm.

I've suffered from severe insomnia in the past. I've only just recently beaten it. Don't ever want it back.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day/night.
Ist [117608]
...I don’t exactly see how you’re asking for help or raising a question. All I’ll say is: have a set time when you want to go to sleep and wake up (8 hours of sleep recommended), and obviously don’t drink caffeine before going to bed. Drink lots of water throughout the day, preferably with multivitamins. Sleep aid should always be last resort. Good luck.
Shockwave [2599475]
Hey. I wasn't asking for help or raising a question. Just wanted to speak my mind and get my thoughts out. Thanks for your comment. :)