Apparently this one's random, a random number generator has to pick your ID and you just have to be lucky.
However, there's still a lot of parameters involved that determine the chance of winning.
How often are winners drawed? How many at a time? At what time of day? Since when was this award introduced?
If anyone knows these things, it can somewhat help calculate the odds when to expect being the next lucky winner. I mean, I hope all these factors aren't randomized too.
However, there's still a lot of parameters involved that determine the chance of winning.
How often are winners drawed? How many at a time? At what time of day? Since when was this award introduced?
If anyone knows these things, it can somewhat help calculate the odds when to expect being the next lucky winner. I mean, I hope all these factors aren't randomized too.