Hey guys, so being the lazy person that I am, I wanted a more effortless way of inevitably losing all my money at blackjack. I've been playing around and have a MVP for a Chrome extension that essentially instructs you to either double down, split, hit, or stand based off a strategy card I grabbed from the interwebs. It also doubles your bet each time you lose and reverts back to your original bet on a win (this is the tactic I use).
Once I have refined this a bit more (I ran out of tokens to test it on), would you guys be interested in something like this? What features would you like to see in it?
I am pretty confident that this falls within the rules of Torn as you still have to manually click to start the game and for each move. If not, please let me know as it's not my intention to break any rules!
Once I have refined this a bit more (I ran out of tokens to test it on), would you guys be interested in something like this? What features would you like to see in it?
I am pretty confident that this falls within the rules of Torn as you still have to manually click to start the game and for each move. If not, please let me know as it's not my intention to break any rules!