Is there a Limit to how many events can be saved?
Saved Event Limit
Started by Nausea [2557656] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kelsie [340367]
· 1 likes ·
I’ve read a few threads. They suspect PROBABLY around the 2500, which is the normal limit for events when they start to drop off if not saved. Hasn’t really been tested as far as I know. But I’ve seen a …
I’ve read a few threads. They suspect PROBABLY around the 2500, which is the normal limit for events when they start to drop off if not saved. Hasn’t really been tested as far as I know. But I’ve seen a few people with over 1k saved.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=15974139&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17081901
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=15974139&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17081901
Mentions: How many events can I save?
Thank You :)
I mean would take a lot of clicks but save all your current events and then try to save the next 100 or so
I had 6500+ events when I came back. I think it was around 5000 that I had to delete. These were done 25 at a time.../