Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn texture packs

Started by Roflcopter_001 [1607633] on in General Discussion.

27 replies · 525 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Roflcopter_001 [1607633]
So with all of these torn addons like doctorn and torn stats we are now living in a brave new customizable world of torn. I would like to propose the newest thing: Torn texture packs and customizable icons. Why have an addon to block people on the forum when you could have an addon that completely changes all images on the Torn website? Please note that this is not a suggestion i am merely pointing out a potential idea to other players.

Discuss
Twunt [2595578]
Go to suggestions then? For a forum troll you don't know the forums very well.
Edit-he edited to make me look like I didn't read ;-;
Cirno [2236596]
How much spare time do you have? Maybe use that spare time doing something more productive, like socialising with other people outside of TORN?
Triplicant [2037705]
Sick. I honestly support that 110%, I aint trolling or being sarcastic; If you're seriously doin' it hit me up when it's done and I'll rock it for a day :P