Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

510.

Started by 2480971 [2480971] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 290 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
37
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
2480971 [2480971]
Thank you everyone for the support. 510 likes in Choke Me Leslie, albeit the case that the player’s opinion doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Oh yeah, discussion - Rigged or Bias?


Is there any point in entering competitions, when they’re clearly flawed?


Lmao, see you later people

Edit: Pretty sure that’s over double the previous record.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Be a good sport
If you win stay humble, if you lose be happy for the winners.

Edit: to answer your question do you join the competition for the funsy or seriously? If you join for the funsy, then go do it next time and again and again. Personally I like to join all competitions. Mainly for fun. I always lose and I just know I will lose again. But I'll still do it lol. My friends irl seem to enjoy helping me making any competition pictures and then make fun of me about it anyway. I wanted to join this competition too but I f**ked up the deadline.

Btw gratz on the winning

Edit 2: when is I love jfk competition again??? I love that one lol!
BanditMuseSn00p [2165246]
Oh I see the full question now haha. I wouldn't say they are rigged, I think it just depends on what the creator likes and not community votes maybe? I got 3rd place in a singing competition here once and didn't really have many votes :o so it's probably just personal preference of whoever runs it. I think the guy that was in the dress and had clown face paint should have been in top 3.
hammi [2235955]
I think if they were to base winners on likes/upvotes if would definitely become rigged.... it would then become more about number of friends, how much you pushed your entry in the community or paid n00bs to upvote for you.
Vrocks [2577848]
Tell me one thing, How do you become a runner up in Mr Torn and Choke Me Leslie at same time? I mean how can someone be handsome and ugly at the same time?