grave
grave
Started by frontmissionxx [2435127] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
hemi [2165616] ×1
Bruh
she's out of control and it needs to stop
I'm with you on this !
I'm with you on this !
if you werent a bird i bounty you right now for messing with hemi
why would you scam someone so wonderful?
why would you scam someone so wonderful?
Why do you like scamming people
Scammuurrrrrr scammurrrrr!!!
burn the witch!!!
burn the witch!!!
PS. Brain surgeons actually need a brain.
Mentions: hemi [2165616]
She hosped me for disliking one of her posts.
wow bro you scammed me which I let slide but now you scammed hemi? you're an absolute fiend.
Sounds like something a scammer might say.
I'd like to take this opportunity to say scammed me and has ruined my whole Torn life and is racist against cows.
Thank you.
I'd like to take this opportunity to say scammed me and has ruined my whole Torn life and is racist against cows.
Thank you.
Graved per OP request