I'm starting a business and I am trying to figure out a logo. I want something original and something I can put on a biz card, t shirt letterhead etc. Since there are so many talented artists here in torn, I thought this would be the perfect place to find help. So if anyone can help me with some original artwork for my new business, I'd appreciate the help! I can pay with some torn currency if that helps! PM me and thank you
New logo
Started by bluetorpedo [1017334] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
You can't pay torn money for jobs outside of torn.
I'd be interested. Do u pay in btc or ideal?
I'd be interested. Do u pay in btc or ideal?
i'll take cash payment via paypal