I have been meaning to do this for a while, I have accepted that I am never going to be able to make mega bucks on torn. Therefore, my bank is permanently empty.
I am offering the opportunity for torn players to use my bank (for a small negotiable fee) in the event that their own bank is full, PI is full, Caymans being too risky etc..
I am a loyal and trustworthy person/player and I have zero intention of scamming anyone of their hard earned money. My intention is to provide myself with an additional opportunity to make a bit of money for cans, xanax, rehab etc..
So feel free to shoot a message or a pm and happy to discuss what I can do.
I can also utilise full bank merit upgrades and stock benefit to maximise profits all round.
Cheers
I am offering the opportunity for torn players to use my bank (for a small negotiable fee) in the event that their own bank is full, PI is full, Caymans being too risky etc..
I am a loyal and trustworthy person/player and I have zero intention of scamming anyone of their hard earned money. My intention is to provide myself with an additional opportunity to make a bit of money for cans, xanax, rehab etc..
So feel free to shoot a message or a pm and happy to discuss what I can do.
I can also utilise full bank merit upgrades and stock benefit to maximise profits all round.
Cheers