Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

please grave

Started by Satan [612696] on in Graveyard.

237 replies · 4.68k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 238 / 238 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

realistassasin [1598729]
Wall ST coming with half facts like:

[image: media.giphy.com]

realistassasin: who is it, because i most likely know them
realistassasin: altho hes not in the fac atm
WALL_St: im sorry but i really want my friend to not be bothered more than he already is, especially while hes taking care of his dying grandparents that raised him
realistassasin: dont belive everything you read on the internet
realistassasin: most the people are frauds
WALL_St: I have known my friend for years, I know about his grandparents
realistassasin: hes your IRL friend?
WALL_St: no, but I have known him for years. he wouldnt lie about this
realistassasin: lol
realistassasin: its a game, and if he was a real friend im sure he would have stuck with you


https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=268863

^^FYI this is the slacker who Wall_ST is defending. Kicked his entire fac for 7 xans is a joke. Make sure to harrass him :)

GNSC4 disliked your post



Bloodbath Raids WAR, Heres Why


Cry me a River

Mentions: GNSC4 [268863] · realistassasin [1598729] · Satan [612696] · please grave

FidelCashflow [1993550]
Yeah, it sounds like total bullshit. But even if it's real, who cares? Is anyone going to take Wall_Shit's side over the B3 group? They were trained to be proper assholes, and Wall_Shit's a massively self-important crybaby. I'm surprised WAR doesn't get raided more often tbh.
Satan [612696]
hello friend,

I did a total of 2 or 3 attacks, which was made clear it was friendly banter to lilly and all parties involved. this is a game. it doesn't excuse trying to grief someone out of the game with two dying grandparents (that raised him) that hes taking care of.

1. I don't know if you have ever had someone that raised you die but I have and anyone that has understand that the pain can manifest itself in a lot of ways. I didn't eat for 3 days when my sister died, I think a little sympathy can be extended to someone in his situation. I think everyone should be treated with dignity and respect in real life and online but look at the context here and leave him alone.

2. The user is driving 2 hours to visit his first grandparent and driving 2 additional hours to visit his second parent. he is vising each grandparent twice a day to bathe them and feed them. so yeah, of course its not safe to chain and drive so naturally they fell short. especially when you think about the emotional state he is in while he prepares food for someone that raised him that is going to die any day now.

3. perhaps ask members why they do poorly? you might be surprised what responses you get. I ask my guys whats going on and check up on my guys. I frequently spend extra time speaking with members to make sure their well being is okay.

4. a faction should have realistic goals and expectations. setting an expectation that is mathematically impossible for a group of members...and then charging them... you guys can do that but I wont.
Adam [1622585]
When someone argues with you and disrespects you the whole time u are discussing penalties/performance, and not once do they bring up their situation or their family's situation, and you have to hear it from someone else AFTER they told u to gfys and left and had them hit you :
[image: blog.hubspot.com]
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Sounds like WALL_St got played like a chump.

Sounds like he hoped it would be a moral win.

Sounds like he should do more research into the stuff people tell him.

Sounds like a simp.
Migs [2166018]
I am wishing the best for the person's family and them as they deal with the death of their grandparents. At the end of the day this is a game, i know i wouldn't have chained at all probably in their position, but i also would have made leadership aware.

As far as the whole forum post and raid....Can't say I'm surprised by any of it lol. Wall should probably just find out how to make a deal to end the raid and get his members back.
siwelcntspal [2554914]
Hold up...

Make sure to harass him :)

Am I the only person here who thinks that this is messed up. Wall_St has EXPLICITLY said that he doesn't want him to be bothered because he is going through times which can really f**king tough on people, as well as giving an example how from his own experiences. And yet, you feel the need to be a class A **** and making his things to be potentially a lot more hurtful. Even I personally understand the mental f**kery that can happen from a death and the collateral effect it can hold on a person.
What makes you feel the need to do this?
Are you happy with yourself now??

I don't understand why people feel the need to chase clout and take the opertunity to be a jerk.

Get a grip.
-me
Nightsfury [2109257]
They are a warring faction of 2 people now! And the respect keeps ticking away. I guess the saying common sense isn’t so common holds true with WAR leadership.