Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheel bug

Started by ChangeJar [2461006] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
ChangeJar [2461006]
I Spun the 50k wheel and got put in a chokehold, but I clicked away to the faction page to put my money up before the wheel had completely stopped. I didn't actually go to the hospital until AFTER I went back to the casino to see what had happened.

Screenshot of proof
https://snipboard.io/Zly14z.jpg
flufffy [494285]
This is the 1001st bug report on this. This is intended. If only there was a way to search bug reports for “wheel” or something :(