I was chaining and it said I could level up but I decided to wait. I went back to level and there is no place to click to level up.
Leveling delayed
Started by SugarPlumDeb [2114298] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bennyh [157211] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Have you got the doctorn extension on? If so the option to hide upgrade button option may be enabled. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Closing the report. Thanks..!!
Have you got the level up button hidden by a script?
Have you got the doctorn extension on?
If so the option to hide upgrade button option may be enabled.
If so the option to hide upgrade button option may be enabled.
Thank you , you all are so smart and clever. All fixed now. I am sure you will hear more from me in the future :)
Closing the report. Thanks..!!