I'm now able to gain weapon experience and I'm wondering how much the value of a weapon with experience gained on it would be increased, if at all? I paid around 20m for my Armalite so if I was to sell it with 100% experience gained on it would I get much more than what I paid for it?
Weapon Experience
Started by MACHINE-ERROR [2149902] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Nothing. Weapon experience is YOUR experience. So if you get 100% experience with the weapon, that means YOU have 100% experience with it, not any others.
the weapon exp stays ro the player with that type of weapon . doesnt transfer to a new owner. once you get a particular weapon to 100 any weapon of same type gets the bonus.
Ah, okay. Thanks, Ohadik & Sexxy :)
hijacking,
I'm now able to gain weapon experiencewhat did you have to do, to be able to gain weapon experience?
Figured it out, you need to do the weapons training education: https://www.torn.com/education.php#/step=view_cat&cat=9&id=87
Would have sounded better if you had said - Thanks Sexxy Ohadk
xD
xD