[image: i.imgur.com]Wake up to the agenda. This will never be on the news, and this won't change anything It was never about SARS-CoV. It was about your compliance, obedience, and ushering in "the new normal" , or, New World Order.
Cheers.
Who's the bitch that hates the truth, and reported it the second I posted?
Stop censoring the truth.
Dunno..
But I do know this has zero shits to do with Torn... so.... wtf?
ROFL_copter hack his account or somethin?
It means 10k people died solely from Covid 19. It still justifies for you to stay at home and wear masks in public.
Time to close the cap on the bottle, old fart.
Yep and the earth is flat
Moved to General Non-Related forum
THE POINT is not people dying with covid. The POINT is that when there is a crap ton of people in hospitals, there is less equipment and staff for all other patients. So a patient in the cardiac unit who needed a ventilator might not have it because the ventilator was sent to the covid patient. There is no infinite supply of equipment and at first when the US wasn't ready to handle covid, shit was chaotic.
New world order lol
I'm sure you're trolling, but in case you're not, multiple conditions doesn't mean COVID wasn't a factor.
If someone gets the flu, which leads to them developing and dying of pneumonia , would you say the flu is harmless? Maybe you would, but I'd say the flu didn't help.
Disclaimer, I'm not a doctor; I'm not certain that someone can develop pneumonia when battling the flu.
you spelled graveyard wrong....
Dang I thought everything below graveyard was the graveyard as well
f**k man I like trains and they go choo choooo