79 replies · 1.55k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
80
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Vaaskiii[1510655]
· 7 likes · [image: i.imgur.com] IV
I don't feel like making a bajillion threads, so this will be my showcase. (be sure to keep scrolling through for more. I would break the front page if I kept them all here)