Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Annual Subscription

Started by TheBrownBaron [2465236] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
TheBrownBaron [2465236]
Hey all,

I want to switch to Annual Subscription instead of monthly, however it says Unavailable.
I tried cancelling my monthly subscription, but it still says unavailable.

Any help or is there a reason why it says that?
Spargel [2568511]
I believe you can't start a new subscription until the end of your current one. I might be wrong, but that seems like something I've seen said.
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
You have to cancel your monthly one and then the annual one will be available. As long as you have one active, the other is grayed out