Wanting to buy a company, preferably 3* and above, however, I would buy a 2* or 1* if the price is worth my time. Message or mail me company type and relevant information. Please include how much would be in the bank as well as company type, active employees if any, and upgrades completed to this date. I will make a reasonable offer once I have that information.
[Buying] Company
Started by JuniorTheMisfit [1831819] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
As a Side note, company type will greatly influence my decision and offered price as I am in it for perks primarily, not profit.
Wanting to buy a mechanic shop of at least a 5 star or better PM me info
Got a 3* fireworks stand, all upgrades apart from the ones I need a degree for.
Helps you find map items with the 3* passive.
Helps you find map items with the 3* passive.
BUMP
Still looking to buy a Company. Pref 3* plus, but will give an offer on any company.
Still looking to buy a Company. Pref 3* plus, but will give an offer on any company.