Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Quickest ever crash?

Started by BillDoors [2411311] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 341 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Lor [1205030] ×1

BillDoors [2411311]
So after winning 10 of my last 13 races (plus a second and a third), I was a little surprised to crash after only 0.25% of my last race..... 4 seconds in...... is this a record?

(yes I know crashes are all random and 2 from 294 races isn't so bad, but still, 4 bl**dy seconds lol)
BillDoors [2411311]
I checked the playback and it was at 0.12% 3 seconds so I was technically quicker than that other guy lol.... lots 2 racing parts as well