I had to send out 15 parcels and it took me way too long with having to do 10 at a time. This is a great suggestion
[100R] Medium/Large Empty Boxes
Started by Kelsie [340367] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Triple dog back flip bump sashimi roll
10x large boxes for 10 TV points sound like a great 7-star Television Network special.
B
Make it happen Cap’n ;)
seems legit!
not enough people are seeing this, its a great idea
7 more to gooooooooooo
We all know men are rubbish at packing, need twice the space of a woman
Hahahaha xD yes, exactly it :P
Well, I'm good at packing
Wooo 100R! Bug report submitted, fingers crossed :)
Bug report?
Any time you hit the 100 required upvotes for viewing, you have to submit a bug report with [100R] Title here, a small sampling if you will and then a link to your thread. Then it’ll get confirmed by a staff member and swapped to Ched. Then he will review and make his decision:)
This is technically possible if we duplicate everything else too... Large Christmas Present, Medium Birthday present - I honestly think it'd end up pretty ridiculous for an difference that is quite insignificant.
If 10 items is too few (I've never heard any complaints that it was), I presume we'd just increase the number of items that can fit inside the default empty boxes?
Thanks.
If 10 items is too few (I've never heard any complaints that it was), I presume we'd just increase the number of items that can fit inside the default empty boxes?
Thanks.
If increasing the amount is possible, that would be honestly splendid. Even before I was making my newbie parcels, I always found 10 items max just wasn’t enough and have had to send out multiple parcels to fit in my extra items.
Even if it’s increasing it to 15 (20 would be amazing but not entirely necessary), that would be superb!
Even if it’s increasing it to 15 (20 would be amazing but not entirely necessary), that would be superb!
So far 103 people think its a good idea to be able to put more items in a box. I think 100 would be a good default number for a box. 10 is a bit light.
If we increased it to 20, I feel like we'd have requests to increase if further and further in the future.
If the limit was 5, people would be asking to increase it to 10. If the limit was 20, people would be asking to increase it to 40.
At the end of the day, it's a fairly arbitrary value and I feel changing it isn't really going to make much difference - some people will always want more.
If the limit was 5, people would be asking to increase it to 10. If the limit was 20, people would be asking to increase it to 40.
At the end of the day, it's a fairly arbitrary value and I feel changing it isn't really going to make much difference - some people will always want more.
Just being a bit cheeky here, why not change it to 10k right away then?
Does it make sense? NO, but it's the same limit as in trades / bazaar / sending.
Edit: if you reply, why is there even a limit of 10? I think that might have been implemented to avoid multi's laundering money, but that is solved already right?
Does it make sense? NO, but it's the same limit as in trades / bazaar / sending.
Edit: if you reply, why is there even a limit of 10? I think that might have been implemented to avoid multi's laundering money, but that is solved already right?
How about setting it to 100 and not entertaining any other requests? Setting the limit to be high is never a problem, since the player can always pack up just 5 items if they want to. I believe if you simply bumped up this number, it will actually help players to reduce the clutter in their inventory. I can just pack all of my 34 Macanas in a single box without resorting to putting it on Display for people to see.