Post anything F1 related here, be it awesome pictures, stories, opinions.
I'll start by sharing this picture of Nigel Mansell and Ayrton Senna, '91 Mexico GP
[image: preview.redd.it]
Kimi Raikkonen in his Sauber, '01 Hungary
[image: cdn-9.motorsport.com]
Sebastian Vettel in Torro Rosso, '08 Italy.
[image: cdn-4.motorsport.com]
Man I used to love F1 but haven't followed at all since the Schumacher years Ferrari dominance then.
A lot of americans must have stopped watching F1 after that scandalous 2005 USA GP with just 6 drivers
Tell ya the truth I didn't think any Americans followed F1 like watching cars go round and round an oval for hours. Lol 4 turns per lap yay lmao
Haha F1 is fun though, especially nowadays. 2019 is gonna be a big year, the cars look amazing. My favorite thing about F1 is the season is done worldwide, 21 races, 21 countries
Winter tests starting today..
I hope red bull closed the gap to ferrari and mercedes:)
Yeah cars look good. Being from Canada seems all the races are on early in the morning. Ah to be young and invincible again. I'm looking forward to watching a few races this season.
I really want to see the rest of the teams on podiums more often
You should go to the Canadian GP, it's one of my favorite tracks
Looking at their budgets that seems rather 'impossible'. Wouldn't mind seeing Ricciardo on the podium though, if his renault doesn't break down.
Maybe Haas made steps, wouldn't be suprised they did as i didn't expect them to perform like they did last year.
Toro Rosso is always a nice outsider.
My step-son has just rented an apartment at turn 13 on the Melbourne GP track. I have claimed rights to his balcony for that weekend :D
Testing in Barcelona, Vettel [:love_chemistry:]
[image: scontent.fbeg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net]
Well, I hope I'm not alone in this, but I'm happy for Gastly Win yesterday, same goes for Ricciardo, Renault seems to be getting on pace lately.
As for Ferrari, it couldn't be worse, in their home circuit... I really feel bad for them, but at least Leclerc didn't get hurt.
Red Bull did poorly as well. With Verstappen retiring and Albon on P15 behind 2 Williams 1 haas and 1 Alfa Romeo
Most people say that F1 is boring as for 2020, I feel exactly the opposite, it's been really fun to watch untill now.
... And Tuscan Grand Prix confirmed the fact of unboringness of the current F1 season