Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty Slots

Started by Nuudle [2537623] on in Attacking.

10 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Nuudle [2537623]
Need some extra cash and I never really use these slots so:
60k per slot, I have 10 slots.
You pay for the bounty and/or anon if you don't want your name to be mentioned, I am active on torn everyday and will try to do it asap.

Contact me if you need em