Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TERROR BYTES Appreciation Thread

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

96 replies · 2.59k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DUDE [1028023]
I don't understand the hate man I am trying to do a nice thing celebrating our faimily, promoting team spirit yet I am being abused
SporkMonkey [2065017]
It's all fun and games until Dude embarrasses some of these people when he makes more elim hits than some of his haters,

Just sayin'.
DUDE [1028023]
After being invited and banned again from discord within 5 secs I will be making a total of 0 hits.

Only because we cannot make negative hits
MeanMike [1884314]
Meh, I think the "OMG, theres DUDE !! Lets Kill him !!" strategy has kinda lost its luster.

Maybe when it was him and ED together, it was a bit more appealing, I dunno.

I just think most vets, especially vet leads, have more sense than to base their entire team strategy and direction on a personal dislike for one player.

With 1000 players shot at some merits in your hands, thats just stupid to me.

Besides, putting him out at this point would be a mercy killing, because his own team is shitting all over him so bad.

Why stop their fun ?

Theres plenty of time to beat up DUDE after the comp
DUDE [1028023]
OMG, theres DUDE !! Lets Kill him !!" Startegy has never been used in any elimination except last year with revengers.

People just think that because I get blamed after every elimination loss.


Sometimes I think I am LeBron James
Amran123 [2082044]
With L4suicide forming your alliances someone is bound to get backstabbed. L4 should hope people don't hold grudges coming out of elimination
P00CH [2170094]
So in your previous thread you stated that, despite being shunned by your team mates, you were going to show them you could still be an asset to the team.
You would be following team orders on who to attack etc so obviously you must have at least one friend somewhere feeding you team orders/info
You would be going all out on hitting other teams..

And now, with your above statement of just sitting on the sidelines twiddling your thumbs (or whatever you do with yourself in your alone time) you have just proved all your haters right and will be letting your teammates down
DUDE [1028023]
I am not baiting anybody. I can change my mind. But as of right now i feel disrespected by my teammates.
-Devil- [1735488]
If your that adamant on helping other people out I have a idea. You can lead your followers and tell them to turn their revives on to everyone.
Indubitably [2117849]
Any team that has DUDE is doomed.

Sorry that you have to deal with such an idiot Terror Bytes.

Ched should really step in and stop having this moron ruin 999 other people's game for his entertainment.